Real Madrid vs Levante SAT, 06 APR 2013, 18:00
Real Madrid vs
SAT, 06 APR 2013,
18:00, Santiago Bernabeu
* The final date and time are confirmed 4-10 days prior to the match date. If in doubt please check the club website.
* You will NEVER get any single seats. You will always get seats next to your friends, right in front or right behind your friends if you book together. This is our guarantee from us to you!
* You will always be seated among the home supporters.
* You need to print the booking confirmation we send to you by e-mail, and bring a copy with you to Madrid. If you have tickets for Real Madrid, you need to exchange the booking confirmation for your matchl tickets at the Hotel NH Embajada, Santa Engracia 5, in the centre of Madrid. If you have tickets for Atletico Madrid you will need to exchange the booking confirmation fo your match tickets at their stadium, Vincente Calderon. The opening hours and all the relevant details will be clearly stated on the booking confirmation.
* Please, read the following Terms and conditions carefully, before you complete your booking.
Below you can see more about the seating and categories you can book for your football match.
From £ 78
CATEGORY 1 : Main stand tickets (touchline) – The Blue area on the arena plan!
CATEGORY 2 : Are both on main stand (touchline) and behind the goal – The Yellow area on the arena plan!
CATEGORY 3 : Bag målet - Behind the goal – The Red area on the arena plan. NB: Some of the seats in this category have restricted view, and all of the seats are high up in the stadium.
VIP BOX 5008 : The Private Box 5008 has a capacity for 10 persons, situated on the long side of the Santiago Bernabéu Stadium, is spacious, comfortable, and offer access through VIP Area exclusive elevators. Open bar, canapés & tapas is inclusive when booking seats in Private Box 5008 and is open from 1 hour prior to the match and up to 30 min. after the match.
The Box is behind glass, and has a TV so all situations can be studied and discussed in slow motion. The windows can be opened at the top, and you have free access to come and go from the Box as you like, so you can get the feeling of Santiago Bernabéu Stadium!