What is your question? Select the subject relevant to your request.
The easiest, fastest and safest way of ordering tickets is to make a booking on this website. You can also call our helpdesk (english speaking staff) on +44 20 3514 1209, but you will still make the booking on-line on the web. You can also send your questions via our contactform found on this page, and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
Normally you cannot change or cancel tickets to football in Madrid, as we inform you early in the booking process. By completing your booking you agreed to these terms.
If you will not be able to use your tickets we will do our best to TRY and help you re-sell them. But it is important to understand that we cannot guarantee anything. If you need to cancel your booking, please send us an e-mail via our contactform with your bookingnumber and we will do our best to help you, either to change it or try to re-sell them.
If your tickets are re-sold we need a confirmation from Italy and after that we need to await a creditnote before we can refund you. This process usually takes a long time and it may take up to 1-2 weeks after the match until we know if your tickets were sold or not. We understand that this process is not very suitable for you, but unfortunately this is the procedure we need to follow and we cannot do anything else. Also you must know that IF we do get your tickets resold, the club and our agent will charge a cancellation fee!
Here at MadridFootballInternational.co.uk you can buy cancellation protection, providing you with full coverage if you should be so unlucky as to have an accident or if you, a member of the travelling party or your closest relatives should get ill.
Our cancellation protection costs 10% of the total cost.
Our cancellation protection covers:
You will get a full reimbursement (deducted the price you paid for the cancellation protection) if the purchaser of the tickets, members of the travelling party or someone in the travelling party’s immediate family (husband, wife, children, siblings or parents) get sick, has an accident or dies. Our cancellation protection covers until you physically begin your journey, typically when you board the flight, train etc. in your home country.
Booking of our cancellation protection:
Our cancellation protection can only be booked together with your tickets, and cannot be booked separately. Our cancellation protection is valid from booking/purchase date. The sum of our cancellation protection cannot be refunded.
Notice of cancellation:
You must notify us if you need to use the cancellation protection to this email address: email@example.com before the date of the event/tour/match etc., otherwise the cancellation protection is void and invalid.
A refund will only be approved with a valid medical certificate. No later than two weeks after the date of the event, we must receive a valid medical certificate along with a copy of your cancellation protection. On the medical certificate the doctor’s name, address and phone number must be clearly stated.
Please send the medical certificate and a copy of your cancellation protection per mail to our postal address:
MadridFootballInternational.co.uk powered by Ticmate
Nygränd 10, 1tr
111 30 Stockholm
If a member of the travelling party needs to cancel:
If a member of the travelling party needs to cancel, we need, in addition to the medical certificate and a copy of your cancellation protection, proof that you were attending the event together with the purchaser of the tickets. This proof could be a copy of the flight or train tickets or a copy of the hotel booking.
Our cancellation protection does not cover:
- If you have forgotten to bring the tickets with you to the event or meeting address.
- If you show up late for the date of the event, and therefore will rejected to enter.
- If you regret your purchase of the tickets.
- If you cannot get access because of transport problems, that neither we nor the venue can be blamed, e.g. like airport strikes or other transportation strikes like in the metro or buses.
- If you miss your flight and/or train.
- Get sick, have an accident or somebody dies while you are travelling.
- In case of natural disasters like volcanic eruptions, floodings, blizzards or earthquakes.
Our cancellation protection can be subscribed for group of 9 persons or less.
- SUN, 03 FEB 2019, 20:45
- SAT, 16 FEB 2019 or SUN, 17 FEB 2019
- SAT, 02 MAR 2019, 20:45
- TUE, 05 MAR 2019, 21:00
- SAT, 16 MAR 2019 or SUN, 17 MAR 2019
- SAT, 30 MAR 2019 or SUN, 31 MAR 2019
- SAT, 06 APR 2019 or SUN, 07 APR 2019
- SAT, 20 APR 2019 or SUN, 21 APR 2019
- SAT, 04 MAY 2019 or SUN, 05 MAY 2019
- SAT, 18 MAY 2019 or SUN, 19 MAY 2019
- SAT, 26 JAN 2019, 16:15
- SAT, 09 FEB 2019 or SUN, 10 FEB 2019
- WED, 20 FEB 2019, 21:00
- SAT, 23 FEB 2019 or SUN, 24 FEB 2019
- SAT, 09 MAR 2019 or SUN, 10 MAR 2019
- TUE, 02 APR 2019 or THU, 04 APR 2019
- SAT, 13 APR 2019 or SUN, 14 APR 2019
- TUE, 23 APR 2019 or THU, 25 APR 2019
- SAT, 27 APR 2019 or SUN, 28 APR 2019
- SAT, 11 MAY 2019 or SUN, 12 MAY 2019
The season is over. Tickets for next season will be on sale in June–. Please check the website for details.