100% Secure Booking
Pay in your local currency
Over 3.5 million tickets sold
Why shop with us?
1. Real Madrid vs Barcelona FCat Santiago Bernabeu, sun, 1 mar 2020
From £ 582
2. Atletico Madrid vs Sevillaat Estadio Wanda Metropolitano, sat, 7 mar 2020
From £ 99
3. Real Madrid vs Eibarat Santiago Bernabeu, fri, 13 mar 2020
From £ 93
4. Real Madrid vs Valenciaat Santiago Bernabeu, sat, 21 mar 2020 - sun, 22 mar 2020
From £ 161
5. Atletico Madrid vs Valladolidat Estadio Wanda Metropolitano, sat, 4 apr 2020 - sun, 5 apr 2020
From £ 88
6. Real Madrid vs Mallorcaat Santiago Bernabeu, sat, 11 apr 2020 - sun, 12 apr 2020
From £ 103
7. Atletico Madrid vs Alavesat Estadio Wanda Metropolitano, tue, 21 apr 2020 - th, 23 apr 2020
From £ 88
8. Real Madrid vs Getafeat Santiago Bernabeu, sat, 25 apr 2020 - sun, 26 apr 2020
From £ 131
9. Atletico Madrid vs Mallorcaat Estadio Wanda Metropolitano, sat, 2 may 2020 - sun, 3 may 2020
From £ 88
10. Real Madrid vs Alavesat Santiago Bernabeu, sat, 9 may 2020 - sun, 10 may 2020
From £ 131
Real Madrid vs Manchester City Champions League
wed, 26 feb 2020, Santiago Bernabeu.
* When collecting the tickets you must show a valid photo ID and proof of purchase by bringing the credit card you used when booking the tickets.
* The final date and time are confirmed 4-10 days prior to the match date. If in doubt please check the club website.
* For an even amount of tickets: generally, the system will assign you seats so that you will be seated all together, be it in a row or in a block. However, sometimes seats will be assigned as close as possible instead, as you can see here!. For an odd amount of tickets: generally, the system will assign you seats so that you will be seated all together, be it in a row or a block. However, sometimes seats will be assigned as you can see here, with the odd seat as close as possible.
* You will always be seated amongst the home supporters.
* You will need to collect the football tickets from our agent´s office in the centre of Barcelona, BEFORE you go to the football match. The address, opening hours, and other important information you need will be included on the booking confirmation sent to your e-mail address. It can also be found on our site under CONTACT. NB. Please note there are different opening hours for FC Barcelona and RCD Espanyol.
On the adjacent tab you can see more about the seating and categories you can book for your football match.
CATEGORY 1: Long side - Wing/Side
CATEGORY 2: Long side - Upper level 5 and 6
CATEGORY 3: Short side
CATEGORY 4: Long side - Upper level 6 and 7
CATEGORY 5: Short side - Upper levels
VIP BOX 5008: The Private Box 5008 has a capacity for 10 persons, situated on the long side of the Santiago Bernabéu Stadium, is spacious, comfortable, and offer access through VIP Area exclusive elevators. Open bar, canapés & tapas is inclusive when booking seats in Private Box 5008 and is open from 1 hour prior to the match and up to 30 min. after the match. The Box is behind glass, and has a TV so all situations can be studied and discussed in slow motion. The windows can be opened at the top, and you have free access to come and go from the Box as you like, so you can get the feeling of Santiago Bernabéu Stadium!
VIP SEATS SECTION 108: Is located close to the pitch in Section 108, which are located in the Lower Main Stand of the West Stand. They make one feel right on the pitch and feature an exclusive catering area in the emblematic Museum room featuring the football team’s European Cup trophies. Fully inclusive of all food & drinks during all the game: -All drinks and tapas, canapés are inclusive. - It is open from 1 hours prior to the match up to 30 minutes after the match. - Food and drinks are served prior, interval and when match ends.
Print out voucher
Line 10 (station Santiago Bernabeu)
14, 27, 40, 43, 120, 147 & 150
Avenida Concha Espina 1, 28036 Madrid Spain
Need help with your booking? We will gladly answer your questions.